As the WNCAP service area continues to prepare for COVID-19, our management team has decided that out of an abundance of caution our organization will move forward with the following plan, effective immediately:
- Routine client appointments will be rescheduled or performed by phone.
- Transportation to emergency/urgent client appointments will be provided only by teammates who are not at higher risk. For more information about COVID-19 and to see the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines please visit the CDC website.
- Staff members are mandated to work from home if they are experiencing symptoms like fever, cough or shortness of breath.
- Staff members who have been exposed to anyone with those symptoms are strongly encouraged to work from home.
- Staff members at higher risk, as described by the CDC, are mandated to work from home and limit face-to-face contact with clients and colleagues to emergencies only.
- Travel outside of the service area is canceled until further notice.
We will continue to provide updates on WNCAP’s provision of services through our website, e-newsletter, and social media channels. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.